VDH Sets Up COVID-19 Vaccine Webinars For Target Populations December 8-17; Registration Required
The Virginia Department of Health has announced a series of COVID-19 Vaccine Community Conversation webinars this month that will focus on specific target populationsĐổi thẻ game nạp bằng SMS 2019 to address COVID-19 vaccine questions and concerns within that population group.
Pre-registration is required for the webinars:
- Asian American and Pacific Islander Community Conversation – Tuesday, December 8, 6 p.m.
- Latinx Community Conversation – Wednesday, December 9, 6 p.m.
- LGBTQIA+ Community Conversation – Thursday, December 10, 6 p.m.
- African American Community Conversation – Tuesday, December 15, 6 p.m.
- People with Disabilities Community Conversation – Wednesday, December 16, 6 p.m.
- Rural Community Conversation – Thursday, December 17, 6 p.m.
Stay Informed on Health Issues
- Call the Fairfax County Health Department Call Center with coronavirus questions:
- 9 a.m. to 7 p.m. weekdays
- 9:30 a.m. to 5 p.m. on weekends.
- Text FFXCOVID to 888777 to receive updates from Fairfax County Health Department and Fairfax County about COVID-19; text FFXCOVIDESP to 888777 for updates in Spanish.
- Learn more about COVID-19 on the or .
- Follow Fairfax County Health Department social media accounts: