In accordance with City of Fairfax Code 98-206, "Permit means (1)a residential parking permit (decal) that displays the permit parking district identifications number; (2) a visitor pass that displays the residential identification number or (3) a temporary visitor pass, in each case issued by the city."
- All vehicles garaged in the City of Fairfax Residential Permit Parking Districts (RPPD) must display a city residential parking permit (decal).
- Two visitor parking hangers are issued to residential permit parking district owners after payment of their personal property tax and registration fees (due October 5 of each year).
- Hangers will expire October 5 each year
Temporary Visitor Passes
- Temporary visitor passes may be requested in writing from the Treasurer’s Office
- Requests should include length of time and reason for the temporary pass
- Temporary visitor passes are issued for a period not to exceed seven days
A current list and map of Residential Permit Parking Districts can be found here.
Đổi thẻ game nạp bằng SMS 2019If you live in a RPPD you must obtain a city residential parking permit (decal). Decals are not required for motorcycles or trailers.